eSHRAM Card Download By UAN, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card
A potential applicant may receive accident insurance coverage of up to Rs 2 lakh after obtaining the eSHRAM Card Download in 2023, which was produced by the Indian government in 2020 and is a centralized database of unorganized employees. In the future, eshram.gov.in will be used to deliver social security benefits to unorganized workers. This system will be utilized to provide the required assistance to the nation’s registered unorganized labor force in times of emergency and national pandemic, such as the still-active Covid19. On the e-shram platform, 29 crore unorganized workers have registered thus far, which is a fairly large amount. You may also download an eSHRAM card using your UAN number or your mobile phone number.
Download eSHRAM Card
If you too wish to register on the e-shram portal, you should be aware of the paperwork needed, but in this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of downloading a labor card online. The e-Shram website states that in order to register for the e-Shram portal, an employee has to have an Aadhaar number, an Aadhaar connected cellphone number, and a bank account number. The Ministry of Labor and Employment established E-Shram for the benefit of workers in the unorganized sector; this facility is for those who are neither EPFO or ESIC members. An applicant’s age must fall between 16 and 59 years old in order to register in this. Also, if you’ve previously applied for a UAN Card.
Features of the eSHRAM Card
- An unorganized sector worker who is a registered member would receive a 2-lakh rupee accident insurance policy. This indicates that if the laborer or worker is injured in an accident, a sum of Rs 2 lakh will be paid in the event of death or disability.
- The worker receives a one lakh rupee help if they are substantially incapacitated.
- The procedure for obtaining an e-shram card is rather straightforward, and you must go to eshram.gov.in to have this card created. By providing the necessary information, you may create your e-shram card here.
How to Get an eSHRAM Card Using Your Cellphone Number
- Go to eshram.gov.in first, then after that Already signed up? Choose UPDATE.
- Click on Create OTP after entering the UAN card number, birthdate, and captcha.
- Enter the obtained OTP to confirm the mobile number now.
- Click Download eSHRAM Card Download by Mobile Number after that.
- Your e-shram card’s PDF file will be downloaded after you click Download UAN Card.
- You may now access the eSHRAM Card, print it off, and carry it about in a secure place.
How to Get an eSHRAM Card Using Your UAN Number
- You must first enter the official E Shram Portal website on your laptop or mobile device, eshram.gov.in, in order to get an E Shram Card using your UAN Card Number.
- After this, you will see choices like “Already Registered?” on the e-shram portal’s home page. Click the UPDATE link here.
- Now that a new page has shown before you, you must click the Create OTP button after entering your UAN card number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Your registered cellphone number will now get an OTP; input it and then hit the Validate button.
- Your name will display at the top of the screen when you click the Validate button, and two alternatives will appear. You must select the option to Download UAN Card before your E SHRAM Card can be downloaded.
How to Get an eSHRAM Card Using an Aadhar Card
- Visit eshram.gov.in, and the Update option will be shown on the homepage.
- Click Send OTP after entering your UAN number and captcha code below.
- Input the OTP, and you will then have the opportunity to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After entering your 12-digit Aadhar card number, you must check the I Agree box.
- When you click the submit button, two alternatives will appear. Upgrade Profile Download UAN Card or Download UAN Card.
- You may now get your eSHRAM card using your Aadhar card by clicking on Download UAN Card.