How to login and register for DCCCD’s eCampus in 2022
The year is 2022, and you have just walked into your college’s eCampus office to register for the upcoming fall semester classes. It will be different than the process you remember in years past, but it’s still simple enough that you don’t need to worry about making any mistakes along the way. To learn how to log in and register, follow this process…
Imagine a day when…
Today is November 1, 2022. It’s 8:30 AM and you’re getting ready to start your day. You’re having a hard time deciding what clothes to wear because you don’t know the weather! It changes so much from day to day it can be difficult to keep up with it. You finally decide on your outfit for the day, then head downstairs for breakfast before heading out the door.
You hop on your bike and head off toward campus. Once there, you notice all of the people walking around with their heads down staring at their phones, or wearing Google Glasses that are synced up with their phones so they have access to important information like maps, bus schedules, nearby restaurants, etc.
Welcome to eCampus, part 1
Welcome to our new eCampus! If you are a returning student, we look forward to seeing you back. If this is your first semester as a student, welcome! You have come to the right place. You will find that eCampus has been designed with students like you in mind. Our goal is to make your experience as easy as possible, so please take some time exploring the site before starting your registration process.
Goodbye paper registration!
In the year 2022, students can go online to access their course materials. Whether they are at home, at work, or on their mobile device, students have immediate access to information about the class, syllabus, and assignments.
This is because DCCCD has developed an online platform that allows students to log into a virtual classroom where they can participate in discussions with other classmates.
Not only do these platforms provide easy access to course materials, but they also offer a variety of tools such as voice chat, video conferencing, and whiteboards that allow teachers and instructors to reach out directly to each student. Students don’t need a physical copy of the textbook anymore; they simply download it from the online library onto their tablet or laptop!
Finding classes on eCampus
- Navigate to the Find Courses tab on the homepage of your eCampus account and select your major from the drop-down list.
- Locate a class you’re interested in by browsing through the list of courses that show up in the right-hand column of your screen. 2a. Click Add next to a course title if you are interested in taking it, or click Remove if you’re not interested anymore.
- Double-check that all desired classes have been added by clicking on the button labeled My Courses. If you’ve forgotten any, click Add Course. To start over, click on Remove All Courses.
What is eCampus?
eCampus is a web-based, virtual classroom that allows you to take courses from the comfort of your home. It also provides a personalized view of your learning progress, enabling you to interact with other students, faculty members, and course materials.
With features like video conferencing, chat rooms, social media integration, and automated grading tools, this innovative learning tool will revolutionize the way you complete your education.
- Find the class you are looking for on DCCCD’s new user interface. (This can be done by either searching for the course title or finding your class through the course schedule.)
- When you find your desired class, click on it. This will take you to a page with all of the information about that specific class, including professor information, location, requirements, etc.
- Select Register from this page and follow the steps from there!
Where do I go for help?
In 2022, you’ll log into your dcccd.edu account and click eCampus on the left-hand side of your dashboard. You can then either click Registration & Login on the top nav bar or My Courses once you’re logged into a course. This will bring you to the registration page. To register for a course, just fill out the information needed with your email address, desired password (which is different from your college email) if applicable, full name as displayed on your ID card, and birthdate.
For more info Visit Us