You can now sign up as a Meesho Supplier Panel via the App!
Over the last few months, we have been exploring new ways to get more and more people to sign up as Meesho Supplier Panel members via our App. We are extremely happy to announce that we have now succeeded! With this blog post, we’ll tell you how it’s now possible to do so via the Meesho App, why it’s exciting, and what you should consider before signing up as a Panel member via the app.
Step 1: Download the App
The Meesho App is a great way to find and manage the best vendors in your area. Supplier Panel members are a special breed of the vendor, so we have set up a separate Supplier Panel application process. Here’s how it works:
– Complete our Supplier Panel Application form via the site.
– Once submitted, our team will review your application and get back to you with the next steps within 2 business days.
– Once approved, you’re all set to start making money with Meesho!
You can use your existing Meesho account to join our Supplier Panel. If you haven’t used our service yet, you will be able to set up an account during registration.
One of our most exciting features is being able to post your items on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. For example, if you have a surfboard or wetsuit in great condition, you can take pictures and include them with your listing. You could then tag us using #meshosuppliers or mention @meeshoplus in your posts to help spread awareness about your store and products.
When people see your post, they will be able to click on it to go directly to your online store. If they make a purchase, you’ll earn credits which you can use to pay for advertising. Our current payment model is based on commission and fees – read more about it below.
Step 2: Become a Meesho Supplier
Being a Meesho Supplier is a great way to make money while also helping the environment. When you join the Meesho Supplier Panel, you’ll be an independent supplier and will work with customers to design product packaging. You’ll be responsible for sourcing the raw materials, manufacturing the products, and shipping them out to your customers. The more you sell, the more you’ll earn. Join today by signing up as a Meesho Supplier Panel via the site.
Join today by signing up as a Meesho Supplier Panel via our app. Once you have successfully signed up, you’ll complete your profile and make sure your contact information is correct. Next, you’ll submit requests to be approved in each of your cities of business. Once we’ve reviewed and approved your request, we’ll set you up with a seller account that will enable you to create listing pages for products that are already available on the platform or enable you to design new packaging and list them as Products in Development. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Step 3: Get Invited to Supply Products
- Download Meesho and create your profile: Sign up as a Supplier Panel via the App! Suppliers are independent sellers who sell on Meesho’s marketplace and get to keep 100% of the profits. Suppliers are also responsible for fulfilling orders from their customers.
- Fill in all your information, including a valid phone number, email address, name, and company name (optional)
- After that, you will need to complete an online quiz about the Meesho
- Once you’re done with the quiz and passed it, you’ll be sent a confirmation email with all your details
- Then you will receive an invitation email from Meesho to accept or decline to be part of our supplier panel
- If you accept, your supplier panel profile will be visible on your feed to our Buyers who may then message you if they are interested in working with you
For more info Visit Us